Aug 15, 2008

My Day.. =D

This happened on August 8.
Its a late post i know..

Today, no school..
Actually, have school but just never go..
First thing planned is playing badminton.
Then,
Wah they all say go 'Feeling'..
At first i did not want to go
but..
Strawberry [my love] xD
is going.. so, what the hack. ? xD

After badminton was about 11.30 a.m already.
Its time for me to go Desa's FellingCafe.. :D
But i was late because to stupid Rapid bus.
So looong i have to wait..
And Leslie keep on rushing me as though i'm the one driving the bus.. haha..
but cant blame him.. i promise him i'll be there by 12..

12++ i reached Desa with the feeling wanna vomit..
I think is because i din't eat breakfast before sport..
and the bus was keep on moving and braking and moving and breaking..

All feeling is lost when i reached FeelingCafe..
because Strawberry was there already.. haha.
Strawberry strawberry..
THE LOVE OF MY LIFE !! xD

After having a drink, Alyssa say wanna go Sg.Wang for sing k..
At first my answer was a NO..
But strawberry is going..
Well, honestly, she make without forcing of cause me changed my answer. haha..
Leslie that guy.. Call people out but he have to go home early..
Nvmm about that already.. hehe..
We took LRT then MONORAIL..
Green Box was 'clean'.. haha..

Then we sing and sing except me laa..
I dont know chinese.. psps..
But, i dont mind.. i still have good time.. haha..

and there was a FIGHT too.. wakaka..
it was so funny..
Serena [strawberry's friend] pour cold water into Wah clothes..
and..
Wah pour ice into Serena's.. haha..
then, there was throwing food and all..
the whole room was so dirty.. haha..

At about almost 5 if i'm not mistaken..
Strawberry have to go back already..
So we all left..
Strawberry and the friend were like rushing home..

When we were out..
Wah they all crossed the road..
but i was with strawberry so we din't.

And then..
reached LRT.. Wah they all did not wait..
and the train was packed..
smelly scent was filling up the train.. Ewwwww...
But,
THANK GOD..
at a station alot of people went out..

Strawberry and the friend's stop will be at setiawangsa...
'NEXT STATION, SETIAWANGSA.. NEXT STATION, SETIAWANGSA'
its time to split. :(

When the train reached Setiawangsa..
Strawberry and I gave each other goodbye kiss.. [just peck kiss]
I was happy.. haha..
Then, Wangsa Maju is my stop..
Alyssa's grandmother fetch me and Wah home..
as we stay very near..

And at night i got tuition..
Which means i'll be seeing her again.. hahaha..
But..
that night i did not get anymore kiss.. xD
hahaha..

ITS WAS THE DAY OF MY LIFE. !!

No comments: