Sep 6, 2008

I'm Tired.

[Frus]

I'm tired of studying
I'm tired of books
I'm tired of exams , tests.
I'm tired of idiotic friends.
I'm tired of comparing.
I'm tired of arguments.
I'm tired of comments, judging.

No matter how much i study,
Greds are still the same.
Makes no difference
No matter how much i read,
Knowledge are still the same.
Makes no difference
No matter how much they act,
They are still idiotic.
Makes no difference
No matter how much comparing people do,
There still wont be a satisfaction answer.
Makes no difference
ARGUMENTS, COMMENTS, JUDGING.
WHATS THE FREAKING MAIN POINT.

I want to give up my studies already.
No more HOPE !
How much i study,
How much i concentrate,
How much exercise i do,
How much effort i put in,
The results are still POOR.

Why
People dont have to study can get an A
Why
People take it easy can get good results
Why
People can do the un-expectable
Why
People are PERFECT !

WHYY ?
WHYYY?
WHYYYY ?!?

But, thanks to everyone beside me.
My parents, good friends and my Darling.
I have to live on.
No matter how bad things are going to be.

I'll let God handle my future stuff.
I'll let God plan everything ahead of me.

All i have to do now is just SURVIVE !

[Now i'm feeling better] =D

No comments: