Dec 24, 2008

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Alright.
I'm officially having my most boring holidays and Christmas in my life !
This year christmas is so shitty boring.
No visits. Everyone is out country.
I cant even go out for countdown with my friends.
Its a bad start for a new year.

Had a sleepover at Alex's on Sunday.
Reached there at about 11 and went mamak.
Came back and watched Forgetting Sarah Marshall.
Then next day, went KLCC and watched Yes,Man. Its nice and funny.
After that went home and watched Tropic Thunder in midnight.
Ivan Tan was sleeping while watching and Ivan Ho slept cause he is sick.
What a boring night but shit does happen right ?
Next day was going home day.
Alex dosen't seem like he is in a mood for anything.
2 plus went home.

and here i'm now. So boring while everyone is having big feast and openning presents.
This sucks seriously. But, its christmas.
Shitty stuffs should be left behind and maybe my new year wont be as bad as i thought.
Who knows rite ? besides God.

Anyways. I wish everyone a very Merry Christmas !
and a Happy New Year of cause ! =)

No comments: