Jan 2, 2009

Off To A New and Better Year !

Goodbye 2008 and Hello 2009 !
Its time to leave the past and face the new.

2008 was a fun year for me.
and also a bad year as well.
Fun is because i meet back with all my 1Bina friends.
Bad is because i have to take PMR.
Best Thing Ever Happen To Me In 2008

I went to Genting with my friends.
3 days alone wit
hout parents.
Enjoy those moment w
hen we have fun.
Theme Park, Jokes and Laughters.
Happy times don't come every time. =)
I miss those times when spending time with my budds.

Thanks you guys for making my year a wonderful year !
My three brothers from another parents.
(Alex, Ivan Ho and Ivan Tan)
- we make stupid plans but
always work
- we have sleepover at Alex's and was fun !
- we share stuffs.


My two girl best girl friends and a best gay pal
(YeeLyn, Leslie, Alyssa)
-Thanks YeeLyn for always giving me rides. =)
- Thanks Leslie for brighten up our days with cold jokes. =)
- Thanks Alyssa for sharing secrets
and talking to me. HAHAHA =D

My two friends that looks like couples. xD
(Lim, EeLynn)
- Thanks Lim for the FancyMee Dinner ! xD and also being a budd.
- Thanks EeLynn for making all of our days cheerful !

and Gwen ! Although she's in different school now, she always will be my friend. =)
- although we don't do much stuff together but i still wanna thank you for being such a good friend to me ! =)

All other unlisted friends, sorry cause i don't have your pictures.
but you guys are still my friends.

Another best time in 2008 is when i went to Singapore !
Main point i went there is for my niece's wedding. it was wonderful !

Sook Wei, my niece with her husband, Jason Tong. Perfect couples right ? =)
-Thanks Sook for taking care of me when i was little and love me like i'm your brother. =)

Other than that, i got free place to live ! =)

Sim Wei, my another niece and her husband, Sam
Another perfect couples. =)
- Thanks Sim for a place to stay when i'm in Singapore and also taking care of me when i was lil and also love me. =)
- Thanks Sam for bringing me around and give me rides to White Sands and also a place to stay as well.
- Thanks Ruby (the maid) for washing my clothes and ironing them. Its good know you. Take care.

My goofy, handsome and best nephew, Jason Kam.
- Thanks Jay for bringing me around Singapore and a place to stay ! Good luck on your studies.

Sze Wei, my another niece and her husband, Ivan Ong.
Another sweet perfect couples but i don't have the pictures right now.
- Thanks for loving me and taking care of me when i was little too.

and the one and only. unforgetable Lai Cheh, my cousin sister and also her husband.
- Thanks you for taking care and loving me from i was little till now and also bringing me to Singapore and Penang and many more places.

Love you guys alot and lots !!

Another best thing that happen to me in 2008 is i found a great girlfriend.
KhaiQi, my girlfriend.
- Thanks for everything. =)

Thanks you everyone listed and unlisted. Thanks you for making my year a happy and memorable year ! I love you guys !

Happy New Year !

No comments: