Feb 14, 2009

Valentine's Day Withut a Valentine.


Its Valentine's Day !
Everyone is having sweet time with their love ones.
But, not me.
Firstly, i got school.
Then my girlfriend is busy.

OMG. School was quite fun but still wasting time there.
Then my girlfriend got plans of her own then she need to go out with parents.

I'm having Valentine's Day just without a Valentine.
I never had a nice Valentine with any of my girlfriends before.
Maybe it a curse.
A CURSE !

Still, to all Happy Valentines Day !
Its once a year so make it count !

1 comment:

E^eRcY said...

my dear T.T
that day i rally hope can beside you and celebrate with you de...
dear i know you very sad that i cannot accompany you oat that day but i wanna do it a valentine beside you ... I'm so sorry i very very sorry that I cannot ... T.T... can you forgive me in this time just this time ... i know i do wrong le I'm so sorry de BEBE.... But i hope you dun forget that I still LOVING YOU!!