Jul 28, 2009

maybe.

Maybe breaking up its a good thing for me and you.
Without me, you can go on with your normal life without sadness and worry.
You can even focus on your studies. For your future.
I don't understand you. I'm not considerate. I'm not reasonable. I don't trust you. As you've been saying all this time. Every time when our outing fails. Maybe i can't blame you. Maybe i'm everything listed and more. That's why i'm not the guy you want to be with.
But, don't think i don't love you. I do love you but as time pass, we got even more busy with our own life. You're so so friggin busy with you school stuffs, studies, dancing. And i'm so busy with my tuition, studies. If you calm down and really think, you will find out that i'm not the guy you want to be with. And for last, there is no other girl. Seriously.


Inmemoryofourspecialmemorablerelationship
11.07.08 - 25.7.09

No comments: