Aug 30, 2009

Last Day and MERRRRRDDEEEEKKAAA!

Its the second last day of holiday already !?!?!?!?
Dammnn. Time pass when you're enjoying.
But, i want to enjoy moree. MOREE !
I want to sleep. I dont know why i just feel so so so friggin lazy. LAZYYY!
I'm lazy to get off my bed. I'm lazy to reply messages. I'm even lazy to post this post !
School, guess i'll be seeing you again on Tuesday. Gawd, damn the school.

Its few weeks before holidays we planned for a BBQ.
And it seem it has passed just like that.
I feel like holidays just started yesterday !
But, its ending in two days time. Crapness.

My life will be back to the boring life.
After school, come back, shower, have lunch then tuition.
Come back from tuition, badminton, study again.

I feel that i should study but i'm so lazy.
I've tried to force myself to do so but i endded up sleeping. Sighh.
Till now, i dont know what i want to be when i grow up.
Pilot ? Yeahh right. Its just a dream. Never meant to come true.

My dad keep on telling me to study and i'll just say wait.
And my wait is no ending.
My dad is right, i dont know a aim in my life. He want me to take Form 6.
But, i dont want. Another two more years in school ? NOOO!
My studies now is like shit. My results. OMGoodness.
I really dont know how am i gonna do my SPM.
SPM ! Its the end of August already. 4 more months then its 2010.
I'm really not ready to face my future. DARK FUTURE.
Piece of shit. I dont know what am i gonna do.
I really dont want to fail my parents ! Dissapoint them.
But, whatever teacher teach dosen't seem to go in my mind.
Eventhough i focused hardly, still, no success. God, help !

___________________________________________________

_
MERDEKA !
Congratulations for Malaysia to stay independent for 52 years.


No comments: