Jan 28, 2010

What are you gonna do about it ?

Hmmmm. I was thinking, after all the questions you asked me yesterday.
I answered all but what are you gonna do about it ?
Wait wait, let me correct that.
WHAT CAN YOU DO ABOUT IT ?
Don't you think its time for you to move on ?

You making enemies with most of the people for no damn reason.
Don't you think that foolish ?
You posting stuff about people in FB, why don't you say it out loud ?
Prove to me you got testicals of a man. Not a dog.
I know you will say something like "I dont have to prove to you." or something.
so just shut up if you dont wanna tell the person directly.
Why bringing up problems to people's life ?

Dude, go get a life.
Don't go and recuit members in hating somebody.
If you have a problem go settle with them in person.
Then is no point in saying bad things a bout them through internet.
Cause i'm sure the person you're talking about don't give a shit.
Instead, he feel pity for you. Lifeless, nothing to do but intruding people's life.

No comments: