Mar 30, 2010

not a good day :S

Today, not a good day.
Firstly its because its Bio 1 and 2 day :S
Bio really are killing my brain cells.
Spoiling my brain.
Yes, i got tips but the question came out hard even with tips.
I really don't fucking know how to know most of the questions.
I said i'm tired of failing but i guess i'll just fail again this time :S
Even they ask what are the effects of acid rain, i can't even think much.
Haiihhh, bio bio.

Then second is i don't know also.
Today i cannot take people mumble too much.
This morning Pn.Jun already mumbling.
I felt iritated.
She was like saying "Baris baik baik, jangan bazir masa. Kamu semua ada exam tauu tak ?"
I was like saying, "so stfu la, just let us go back to class"
Then she scolded, "i tak nak tengok orang baca buku !"
I was like, "you just said we got exam and now you say you dont want people reading. Wtf ?"
Last was the worst ==
"Murid2, hari nii canteen tak buka so semua bawa makanan sendiri"
wanted to say "STFU LA ! its so fucking to late to said that already"
although it has nothing to do with me, but i felt iritated, annoyed :S
How stupid can teachers be sometimes ?

and again, i miss you so much.
every time me seperate.

No comments: