Apr 17, 2010


compare, compare, compare.
why you guys love to compare me to better person ?
can't you both compare me with people which are not better than me ?
i'm not them and i can't be them,
so, why compare ? you like them so much, go take them then.
i know my studies aren't good but at least i'm trying to improve.
9A's might sound easy to you, but not me.
why don't you take the exam ? since you're so smart and all.
"9A's only ma, people can get 21A's. why you cannot ? " says you.
Well, FYI, i'm not them. smart isn't everything.
compare, compare, compare.
compare me with my friends. you don't even know them.
why don't both of you just compare me to Bill Gates ?
total contrast, i bet you like that.
do you both know how annoying it is to be compare to other people better than you ?

yesterday never get to see you much.
it's the worst day of the week.
and plus, i can't message, what could be worst ?






i miss you so much,
more and more everyday,
Monday is holiday for us,
can't see you again :(
and that makes me even miss you more,
loves,

No comments: