Sep 9, 2010

September !

Its September already ?! Gosh.
Another 2 months till major exam, SPM !
and still im not setting my mind to study !

I hate September anyway,
1) Trials in this month.
2) SPM getting closer
3) Lots of shits happened -.-

Trials is like a week after the holidays,
and i just read Bio and 8 subjects to go.
Every time i thought of 8 subject to go,
I go lazy to even take a book -.-
Signs of a failure ? HAHAHAHA.
God knows :S
I'm hoping for a miracle to happen,
All of sudden i LOVE studying.
That will help alot ! :D HAHAHAHA.

SPM, like i said just now.
2 more months to study,
Form4 and Form5 ! Time is running out, Wayne Chew !
GET TO WORK ! i mean, STUDY ! HAHAHAHA.
self determination :P

and Shits, yeahh. Lots of them happen.
but i don't wanna talk about it.
Trying to leave unimportant things behind :)






Alright, its the holidays and i want to go out with you ! :( all i need is just a day in two weeks, a day in 14 days ! God, please help us ! Just a day cause i can't stand another day not seeing her. I don't even need a whole day, just half a day is also good enough ! Pleasee. I PRAY, HOPE AND WISH !





loves,

No comments: