Sep 7, 2012

Being Silly, Plain.


There are times that even i will get jealous. Yes, i said its nothing but this time it isn't. This time when i heard that you're going out with him, my heart twitched a little. Im not like this usually. Maybe it's because the problems and thoughts i've been thinking lately. Not study stress, its life stress. I'm not sure myself, you can call me jealous i guess.

When you were on the phone yesterday and you said you might be meeting your friend, i kinda thought it was me, i thought you wanted me to find you today, later. Then, i guess you weren't referring to me. Silly me. Thinking too much this time. And the time you told me you were gonna meet him, that's when my heart twitched a little. I kind of lost of speech to say.

And again, i was just being silly. You can go out with whoever you want cause i trust you, i guess.

And this song came up, exactly what's on my mind. 90% if it at least.

   

No comments: