May 14, 2013

Essential.


Now i know why my Life is such a screw up. Because i'm a screw up to begin with. It's not that i'm taking the blame for everything, i'm not trying to be the hero. It's because i realize, i realize, that i'm a screw up and i suck in everything i do.

As much as i seem to be super experienced in relationships, well, never judge a book by its cover. Yes, i've been in a relationship for a number of times but that doesn't mean i'm mature and experience in relationship. It takes a mature person to be in a mature relationship and obviously, i'm not mature.

The truth is, when i find a thing that can make you happy, i would repeat that action. Because from my point of view, it will continuously keep you happy and i would like to maintain that. It's like when you hear a new catchy song on Youtube that you like, you  would rape the replay button for countless of time. But what i didn't realize was, repeating routine will spark the bored out of you.The dumb me, still keep on repeating for such a long period of time. I get it why you got bored.

Repeating the same action is one thing, repeating communication topics is another. I always can't keep in mind the fact that you easily get bored of something. I get why you're bored, even i won't like my parents' to nag at me at the same thing over and over again. I'm sorry ): I keep repeating words like sorry, i'm useless and stuffs like that.

There are many more, that i realize the problem is me. I know i've said this a billion times, but i will change if i can change okay ? ): I'm sorry for being such a useless boyfriend, that only will make you worry and angry all the time ): I'm sorry but, i love you very very much ! (:










I love you very much (:
If change is essential,
With all my might,
I will make it happen (:

No comments: