Aug 15, 2013

Me.

I'm clingy, i'm overly-attached. Nothing can change that part of me. I'm sorry about that. But do you know i'm clingy is only because i don't want to lose you ? You will not leave me, but that doesn't mean other guys outside won't try to get you.

Sorry that you think i'm that kind of guy. Maybe decision you made can change things the way you expect it to be. Hope it turns out the way you want it to be.

I won't lie. I'm sad that i won't get to spend the next two days with you. But i guess now it's just two days i should use it to spend some time alone. Alone isn't my favorite but i guess every person need their alone time. To sort things out, perhaps. Mostly things about myself.

Whatever decision you make, i will respect and accept it. It might be hard for me, but if it's for you to be happy. It's all worth it. Things will work out (:

After a rainy day, there's a rainbow after it. It won't rain forever (:
Things will get better, things will work out (: Never give up even if it's an option.



I love you (:

"Happiest moment in Life are moments when we're with our love ones" (:
You're my source of Happiness, i cannot lose you. Ever (:
Thank you for everything. I love you, babe (:

1 comment:

aarongrey112 said...

Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you about a broken link on your site. Please email me back and I would be happy to point them out to you.

Thanks!

Aaron Grey
aarongrey112@gmail.com

Insurance blog