Jun 25, 2014

Happy 2nd Anniversary!

Day by day, i learn to love you more and more. And on 18th June 2014, we've loved each other for two years ! :D


Happy Anniversary, babe (: I know it's been hard along the road, but we still made it through and now, two years together :D I prolly will never find anyone who can cope with me this long, except for my parents' of course. 

I am very grateful that you came into my Life. You set everything straight for me, and my life isn't such a mess anymore. I can't thank you enough for what you've done in this two years for me. Thank you for all the joy and happiness you brought into my life. I appreciate you, i appreciate all you've done for me, i appreciate all you gave me. 

"I love you" is only three words that anyone can say but not do. But you able to cope with me so long and still love me, you already did more than what the three words meant (: "I love you" is just words without actions. I will do all i can, to keep you happy and smiling (:

"All the words in the world could not even begin to describe how deeply i am i love with you, from the first moment i saw you until the never ending heartbeat you have given to me. You are not only my Love, but my Soul" - Emily Winters (:


A very special gift you have given to me on this Anniversary! It was something least expected because i know how much you hate doing arts and craft. But to tell you honestly, for a girl who hate arts and craft, you did this nicely and the outcome is beautiful as you :D Thank you so much for this gift (: I love it!

I don't have pictures for all the gifts, but i hope you like the gift i got for you. May not be much but it's with love! That's for sure (:


Visited Victoria Station for dinner on that day. The Fresh Baked Scallop never let us down, still as delicious as the first time we tried few months back. I hope you enjoyed dinner as much as i did. I would brought you to some other place if i had more time. Sorry for this time ):



Then dessert at Mad About Coco. I got to say, it tasted as good as it looks, but don't judge by my pictures though, I'm not a very good photographer. We were both full at that time, so we just ordered one dessert and shared.



But at the end of the day, it wasn't about the gifts and meals that we're smiling about in these pictures. It's about the love that grows everyday, even after two years between us (: It was about the time spent with each other, happy and sad moments. Sure it wasn't easy along the way and yes, we do quarrel a lot, even about the most ridiculous things, but good things don't come easy as easy come easy go.

I rather take the time to go through the arguments and understand you better. Nothing is perfect and not all relationships are fairy tales. I may not be your Prince Charming, riding on a grand horse, picking you up from the woods. But i am the only guy that you need :D



So, ask me why am i always smiling? Why am i always happy? Why do i always seem stress-free?

It's because I already have my dream with me, which is you and your existence. I love you! 

Happy 2nd Year Anniversary, my baby girl :* More years to come (:

No comments: