Aug 22, 2010

Ahhh ~

Can we pretend that airplanes
In the night sky
Are like shooting stars
I could really use a wish right now
Wish right now, wish right now

I wanna I wanna I wanna touch you
You wanna touch me too
Every way and when they set me free
Just put your hands on me


And Oh
I'll hold your hand when we drive
And we'll lose track of all the time
And we'll tell everyone that we ain't never felt so alive


In my head, I see you all over me.
In my head, you fulfill my fantasy.

Here I go, scream my lungs out and try to get to you
You are my only one
I let go, there's just no one that gets me like you do
You are my only, my only one

If I could find you now things would get better
We could leave this town and run forever
Let your waves crash down on me
And take me away

'Cause when I look you're, you're never there
But when I sleep you're, you're everywhere
You're everywhere

'Cause you're everywhere to me
And when I close my eyes it's you I see
You're everything I know
That makes me believe
I'm not alone

I'm here without you baby
But you're still on my lonely mind
I think about you baby
And I dream about you all the time

I'm here without you baby
But you're still with me in my dreams

I love you is what matter the most :)




times these days are bad,
but even so,
i still love youu.
loves,

No comments: