Aug 16, 2010

I'm sorry :(

What's happening these days ?
Everything seems to be so different, weird.
I don't actually know whats happening.
I get all pissed over small stuffs, problems.
and exam marks, its bad, horrible.

I loose my patience easily these days,
I can't wait things for long, replies, transport, game.
It's like a NO WAITING life.

Just like yesterday i got pissed at youu :$
It's almost a whole day without youu,
and then when youu came home and youu were sleepy and all.
and DiGi line problem also.
Maybe i overly missed youu or im just boring.

But i don't blame youu in fact, i'm sorry for getting pissed at youu :S
Youu went for Seminar for SPM,
then previous night youu slept late and youu woke up early yesterday,
it's logic that youu're sleepy after the Seminar :)
then youu can't text when your parents is around.
and during Seminar cause youu need to focus.
I understand, i'll try to be more understanding :$

So, yeah. I'm sorry for me being pissed at youu last night.
I was not reasonable :S
I wasn't thinking properly :$
Hope youu'll forgive me.




I LOVE YOUU, MY DARLING





really hope youu'll forgive me,
i was dumb :S
loves,

No comments: