Oct 4, 2010

What the hell.

Another shitty weekend -.- everything seems so right and fine at first, then things went wrong again, as usual. Me and my Patience, got to learn to control it. It has been going over limit lots of time in the month of September. Control, Overcome ! If only it is as easy as said, it would be awesome. Didn't mean to worry youu, honestly.

Trials ! and i'm no giving a shit about it, i think. I studied but in exam i can't really do properly. Screw up another important school exam :S its Bio paper in like 6 or 7 hours from now and im still here, in front of the computer with the Bio book open in front of me too. How hopeless, feel like giving up like for real ! If only things turned up right all the time, life would be easier not just for me but everyone too ! Why challenges ? Why obstacles ? Why SPM ? which totally ruin my life for the past 3 months. My time with youu !

Should get on with my Bio studies now, nothing much i can do to change anything, Time especially. What the crap ! -.- Hard times these months.








nothing much i can say,
i love youu still.
loves,



No comments: