Oct 17, 2010

Over ! but.

Trials are just over ! but its nothing to be happy about, because the end of Trials only brings SPM closer, the real thing. Hmmm, if im not mistaken, its only 36 days from now then its SPM. I, somehow, am kinda exited about it but definitely not ready for it. Gotta start my last minute revision starting from next week, its a swear ! Gonna text less, but now also text less already, never mind that. Work smart ! Things might get boring, but life still goes on. So, yeahh, after today i will not disturb my Second Wife anymore, my stuff stays with me. Happy times, memories stays. Others, forgetting will be best.

Soo, now. SPM for me will be just for nine days ! but nine days is suffering enough already. The best thing is one day on subject ! Hope they don't change the timetable ! I want to study on a subject, and totally forget about it after the exam ! My brain is not that big to store too much studies in it. As usual, BM will be first, followed by BI then Maths then Sejarah, my guess.

Heaven and Hell is in within a month ! Nothing is impossible, soo, getting A in AddMaths is not impossible too ! Hard-to-handle-addmaths, im gonna fuse in with you ! Hahahaha. and also other subjects !

Singing off !

No comments: