Mar 9, 2012

Feelings.

I gave in to my feelings too many times in my life. Sometimes, it leads me to happiness and sometimes it leads me to sadness, frustration and full of regret. Feelings change from time to time, rapidly depends on what happens around us. From being happy, we can turn sad by just listening what people say about us. From being sad, we can also turn happy by just being around with our friends. People say that we should control our feelings and don't let our feelings take over us but this is easier to be said than done. The suffering and hard times when we have to hide our feelings, let it be happiness or sadness, is sometimes just unbearable. But at times, we really just have to hide our feelings for the betterment of everyone around us, avoid misunderstandings and other possible problems.

When we're happy, we tend to let our happiness take over us completely because we're just too happy to think about others around us. Its sad to say, sometimes we have to keep our happiness to our own. Sounds ridiculous ? I know, but it's true. For example, you're celebrating because you get the finest results for your Finals. To you, you're just happy but for others that didn't make it or lose to you, they will think you're showing off and jealousy occurs and so is misunderstandings. So, its sad to say, but we can't give in to our happiness fully.

The sadness part is Love. I give in to love easily and too much. I just go for the girls i have feelings for, and many of them, i regretted for letting my feelings take control over me. Just have feelings for a girl doesn't mean you love her. You know you love her when she's the person you wanna be with everyday, her text are the only one you want to see firstly in the morning and lastly at night, her presence makes you smile for no reason and many more. Feelings only show you the this girl MIGHT be the one, just a might. You have to understand the girl in details to know whether she's really the one. As i gave in to my feelings too much, most of my relationships didn't last long. I regretted all of those days, those time wasted on the wrong person, those hearts that i've hurt.

Feelings are some kind like instinct. It only gives you a twitch, a feel. Giving in to your feelings fully is like taking a gamble because that feel might either cause you good or bad.

No comments: