Mar 27, 2012

True friend ?

True friend ? I once thought you were my true friend, but now i know, you're not. We were once close, once got each other's back, once brothers from another mother and once best friend. Once you were really really my best friend. Well, i guess i'm wrong. Really really wrong and being dumb for putting efforts to bring back the old us together.

I truly never thought you were that kind of person. Because of a girl, you can end up hating me. Because of a girl, you can forget me and let our friendship go, let our friendship down. You can tell me " That's not it ! " but i've seen many people like you.

Remember last time when we used to hang out together almost everyday, we work together and every time you need me, i'm always there. That was when before you had girlfriend. I guess she changed your life a lot, correct me if i'm wrong. I had been a true friend to you, and expecting in return, you be my best friend too. But i guess it's a just-take-and-no-giving world, eh ?

True friend. It's hard to find a true best friend. Never give in too much or treat them too well, we might just get sad with the results. Like me now. Despite all, i still do not regret knowing you and i hope we'll be real best friends one day.



Friends, something everyone need.
No matter how great your life is,
without friends life is never complete.

No comments: