Feb 5, 2013

Charge !


Finally our very own external charger had arrive ! Babe was very excited about it today. Didn't really expected for it to reach so fast as they say March is when they start delivering the good. But, early is better than late, of course (:

The joy on her face when she opens up the parcel is like opening gifts you got on Christmas mornings ! I'm glad that she's happy (:

Today we had a great day anyway, in school and during breaks. Went and settle my class's photocopied notes and all. After that, went back for lecture then after lecture only had our lunch. Had lunch at the mamak near my previous secondary school. Glad she liked it (: Hehehehehe.



Then at night you suddenly told me you wrote something that will make me emo and don't want to show me and all. But you know what, if i did wrong i'm going to fix it okay ? You don't have to tell me, if you don't want to (: shouldn't have force you, i apologize. But whatever i did wrong, i will fix things and make things right ! Because i love you very much :* and everything for you is worth it (:

You and my family are all i ever needed (:






I love you (:

No comments: