Feb 16, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day ! and Food (:


It was Valentine's Day and this is my first valentine celebration with my love one (: Never in my Life i had a Valentine celebration with anyone. This is why you complete my Life, you make my dreams come true (: 

Didn't do much on Valentine's Day because it was still Chinese New Year and her relatives are going over for dinner at her place. Her mum's making awesome food as usual. I was invited to have dinner too (: 

I got ready four gifts for babe on Valentine's Day because of the lesson i learnt previously; never wait to do anything, we might not have the time (: But in all, i'm really glad that she likes each and every present i ever got for her.

I will try my best to be the best you wanted (: cause i know you gave up a lot for me and i'm very thankful for that (: I love you, babe. Very much :*


I got her a necklace which simply means i will cling on to her and won't let her go.


 Made her a collage of pictures which means my memories of us will never fade.

Got her an Eiffle Tower with stars which means a place i will bring her someday.


A Valentine Card to show that we did celebrate Valentines.


A Starbucks mug which means i will keep hher warm when she's cold and keep her hydrate when she's dry (: and fulfill all other needs in Life.


And then, it was dinner time ! So much awesome food i feel like eating until i die but too much unknown to me guest. I was shy ! Hahahahah !

Awesome food !

Then after the wonderful dinner, we went for a movie ! A God damn freakin' cool movie ! Hehehehe !

Like father like son !

After a good movie, drove babe  home and i headed home too. It was kind of late already ): I miss you the moment you went home ):

And today we meet again ! Yay ! Hehehehehe (: Went over to babe's place to pay school fees because she got lazy to come over :P Although didn't do much today but i got to see her for the whole day, because i was at her place for the whole day ! Hahahahaha !

Until at about evening, we went to Tropicana City Mall for our dinner ! We both didn't had lunch ): We had Sushi Tei for dinner. It was kinda expensive but it taste awesomely good ! Worth it, good things really don't come cheap.


We both had katsu something something, mine is rice and hers is udon.

After dinner, we walked around to have a good digestion because we were both full as .... i can't describe. We head into a lift and we had an awesome photo take :D


Awesome us, awesome couple (:

After that, i sent her home and hanged around for a while before i head home. Didn't want to leave but i had to ): Haih. I miss you so much, babe ):

Hope i gave you an awesome Valentine's Day, babe (: Hope you're happy also (: 

I love you very much ! :*



Mine and yours,
First ever Valentines,
I love you :*


No comments: