Dec 26, 2013

Overturn.

I was driving to this one destination. It was a beautiful journey where i hope it will never end because it was just us against the world. What i can say, everything was bright and beautiful along the way. Everything seems so perfect and having the perfect one with me, it's just a miracle. The grass were green and the sun is bright and the weather was relaxing. I was expecting a very long journey that will never end, and i didn't mind because it only means you're with me on this never ending journey.

You're this passenger that brings Life to the journey. You're like a candle in a dark room, a rainbow after the rain but most importantly, you light up my car. You brought out the undiscovered soul that my car has. With you, i never feel weak because you are the brave in me. You're the inner strength that i never thought i had. You the switch to the rice lights in me, you Light me up like a Christmas tree. 

There are several rainy days where we will separate to have our own shelters and some days we shelter each other. There are several pit stops that we're forced to make to rethink where are we going. But every time, we would come out with a place to go and where we will be going. I can't say everyday's just sunny and rainbows, but what i am sure that it feels that way with you when you're on my passenger side of the car. Even if it's raining outside, i know i have everything i ever wanted, sitting beside me, moving on this journey with me.

In this long journey, we drove passed mountains and seas. Nothing was able to stop us from moving forward. Not even the beautiful Mother Nature. Together we were invincible. Together we conquered the Seas of Poseidon, the Olympus of Zeus and the Underworld of Hades. We were powerful, we were strong. Even The Great Wall of China is just a mere speed bump in our journey. There was nothing that is able to stop this journey.

We were one, contamination of the ugly thoughts by everyone is nothing, harmless. Many people call us stupid, moron and wasting our lives by starting this journey. But i call them, narrow-minded, judgemental and stuck up. These people are people that are trapped in their mind so long that they were unable to accept changes. These people are people that are jealous because they lost the chance of taking this long journey with The Perfect One once upon a time ago. I categorize these humans as Pathetic. Why ? Because they can't look at people being happy by doing what they missed doing once upon a time.

But we were strong, these tsunami of comments, meteors of critics and storm of judges aren't enough to end Our World. As i said before, we were invincible together. We didn't care about what The Pathetic thought about us, we just continue doing what we think we should do because we don't live of please others. We live by that code strongly, that's why the tsunami, meteors and storms are unable to end our World.

But like The Heels of Achilles, sometimes, a tiny, even the slightest crack can bring The Strongest Hero down. My car started to break down more frequently and our journey prolonged. At first, i thought it would be great because we would have more time together. But the truth, or reality is, it gets frustrating. This leads to thunder and storm, roaring in the skies, fiercely and it doesn't seem to stop. Heavy rain starts pouring non-stop and this took away the rainbow, green grass and the bright skies. It wasn't a pretty view.

Still as they say, there's a rainbow after every storm. Rainbow still appears from time to time but isn't that frequent any more. We stopped for more breaks to rethink our destination, whether we're on the right track or not. I made mistakes, i took the wrong route but each time, you generously forgave for my mistakes. As more mistakes were made, the price of forgiving got higher and slowly, became a routine. Mistakes, forgiveness, mistakes, forgiveness, mistakes, forgiveness, mistakes, forgiveness, mistakes, left, mistakes, mistakes, mistakes, mistakes, mistakes, mistakes, mistakes, mistakes, mistakes, mistakes, mistakes, mistakes, mistakes, mistakes. These wrong route keep leading us to dark, gloomy, stormy roads.

One day, during one heavy storm, it really wasn't a good scene. It was raining cats and dogs and sooner, it was raining hails. Everything was a mess and as the hail storming on my car, we got more frustrated. Reaching at your limit, you've had enough. Storm got more fierce and i got frustrated, i speed up.

Without noticing, i collided with a tree. I hit my head but the first thing that came to my mind was you. I look at the passenger seat, you weren't there. I shocked, i panic. Got off the car to look for you everywhere but you're no where to be found. I cried, and cried, and cried. Under the rain, i felt so helpless i wanted to kill myself. The storm was so heavy, i can barely see the road. Hours of wondering under the rain, hoping to see you, hoping to find you. I finally gave up. I saw an incoming truck with high lights on, i jumped in front of it and Bang !

I woke up, i thought i was dead. But i wasn't. I found myself at one of the pit stop where we stopped to have a break and rethink our destination. Just that, this time you're missing. I looked around and finally went back to the car. A letter on the passenger seat saying that you had enough, you left. I was devastated, i cried alone in the car. I was trapped inside my mistakes so long that i didn't realized you left. All there's left now is your scent and a little bit of your dying soul left at the passenger seat, slowly fading away. I cried out at the moment. Holding tight to The Ring. All that i have now is the precious memories we have together.

Then i tried to move on, then my car won't start. Slowly i see, the car keys are fading off too. Then later, in an blink of an eye, my car was gone and i'm alone, lost. Everything is fading off with you. The keys represent my Will and the car represents my Life. When you left, when i lost you, i lost everything. When i lost you, i'm lost.

You're the Soul to my Soul, the Soul to my Everything. You're my Everything.


"Since we got together, i know you were the one for me but too bad, i'm the one for you. I'm sorry i can't be your perfect one. I hope you can just forget about any promises i made, cause its already expected that i will break it someday, sooner or later.

Thank you for the memories, thank you for the times. Thank you for the care, thank you for the love. Thank you for the sacrifices made and thank you for your hands. Thank you for your hugs that always kept me warm, thank you for your kisses. Always important one, thank you for showing me true love. 

If this is really your final decision, and there's no chance of turning back, im sorry. I wish that you now are able to do things that you can't do when you're with me. I wish you find the one that is able to give you the fairytale love story you want because you deserve it. I'm sorry i can't give you all these.

Once again, this is the longest i can do. It's very hard to do this. I can't stop my tears so i should stop here. I wish, one day, i'm able to return as a better man, so i can have you back in my arms. I know i said this before to you, but at this point, it's the only wish in my Heart. 

Once again, Farewell to The Perfect One.

Despite all the lies i've made before, my love to you was never a lie. Never once was. I love you very much, Leong Yuen Mei, from the bottom of my Heart. I love you, truly, madly, deeply.

This story is part of the long story i promised. I'm very sorry i wasn't able to finish it in time. I hope understand this, especially the ending because i never did and will not ever write an ending to our story"



No comments: