Jan 11, 2014

One.

Sometimes, we can't escape being lonely. No matter how much we hate it, there will be times that we all have to be alone. As for me, i hate nothing more than being alone, to be honest. But that doesn't mean i want you to only help me go through my lonely days. I mean nothing like that.

I want you is because i need you. I need you is because i can't live without you. I can't live without you is because you're my everything. You're my everything because I love you. I love you because You're the One.

But as much as i know you, you'll think that i'm just sugar-coating words to make you happy and seems fake. Well, it's not true. I meant each word that I've said. I don't choose to make the words sound so cheesy but blame English. English made the words sound like what they are. But then again, actions speak louder than words as they say. Maybe i didn't show as much as i say. Nah, not maybe, it's definitely. Perhaps, i'm still not good at expressing myself which makes it hard for me to do what i mean but i will do whatever i can to change things.

I know I've been always asking for more time to change and waiting is tough for you. I'm sorry for that, but unless the world ends, i will try everyday to change to be a better person that you had ever dream of. I will try over and over again.

"They didn't agree on much. In fact, they didn't agree on anything. They fought all the time and challenged each other everyday. But despite their differences, they had one important thing in common. They were crazy about each other" 

I love you very much. Now and always. 

No comments: