Feb 9, 2011

Awesome Day.

Today, just realize how long i didn't see you already. You look different, that's for sure. Maybe its your hair, i don't know but you look different. After two months not seeing you, seeing you today really is Great. I love every single second when i'm with you today ! i miss every single second when i'm with you today ! I just wish time would freeze when i'm with you, so "forever" exists once again. But, i guess that won't ever happen.

Anyway, i had my time today. Love today so much ! Went Pavilion today for a date with my girlfriend, Finally ! Watched Yogi Bear, its funny to me. Love it. Except for the part where kids kept kicking my seats behind, that was just annoying. After that, we went for a drink at Chatime. Diabetical drinks ! We spend hours there just chatting. I didn't mind because being with her makes my day. Even though just being with you and do nothing, i still don't mind. But again, time didn't show mercy. Time just fly pass and its 6pm already which means there goes my awesome day. Every awesome day comes with happiness and ends with sadness.



Dear Janice Ch'ng Ying Zeng,
I love you so much until i gave "i love you" a whole new meaning !


- with love,
Wayne Chew Siew Wenn

No comments: