Feb 17, 2011

It's CNY !

This year's Chinese New Year is wild one ! In the 15 days of CNY, i really did almost enjoy every moment of it. Especially with my great friends, they really made my CNY a great one this year. The best thing is that i didn't have fun alone, everyone with me also had fun but i got to say, i spend most of my time with a great friend of mine. He really have been there, always when i needed a guy to talk too. If i'm gay, he would be my partner ! That just sounded wrong, but yeah, i mean it.

Yesterday night, 16th Febuary, me and a bunch of friends celebrated my Sifuu's birthday ! and it was great, laughing times and all. Then i got kinda drunk, just kinda. I haven't reach the part where i have to vomit out whatever i drank. But, i have my reason for drinking so much at once. Never mind about that. And now, i'm posting this post and i'm having a minor headache at the same time. I'm using a lot of energy doing this. One thing, Glad to know you cared.

No comments: