Jun 23, 2012

All of a Sudden.




All of a sudden, you remind me of our past again, right back where we started. When you mention my high school tie, it reminds me of you and me when we're in high school straight away. When you said to me that my high school tie was with you in your wardrobe, the only memory that came to me was when during high school, you used to do my tie for me every morning. I would purposely un-do my tie then pass it to you to do my tie for me.

For no particular reason,  i just like it when you do my tie for me. It gives me the i-love-you feelings. Every morning we would be in the canteen, first few tables. The you'll ask me for my tie and do it for me right before assembly starts. I would purposely reach to school early so that i can have more time with you. While waiting for assembly, we hold hands not giving a fuck  about whether teacher would see or not. We joke, i tickled you and you'll  laugh. The sound of your laughter, i can't seem to remember it any more.

But i guess all these is now in the past. All i can do is reminisce  about us.



Cheers (: 

No comments: