Jun 23, 2012

FML.


Now i remembered why i gave up on telling the truth all the time. Shouldn't have bother in telling the truth. They say things will not be as bad when you tell the truth but actually in the era, truth are the ones that make people sad, depressed. I told the truth and now i don't know what to do and i made some one sad and depressed. Every time i told a truth, i hurt someone's feelings. At times, i just wish people stop asking me questions and ask me to answer honestly. I'm tired of telling the truth then get people sad.

If a little lie is all i need to keep everyone around me happy, i don't see why i shouldn't lie. I rather see people around me laugh and smile than frown and cry. If i have to go to Hell to see people around me happy, i guess it's worth it.

But now, all i can do is apologize. I bet i'm the most hated person in your life right now. I just am very sorry.


FML


No comments: