Dec 5, 2012

A Little Message At The Bottom (:

Been working for the past few days and finally today found the time to update blog. 

Been working at a seminar called " Millionaire Mind Intensive ". I guess this seminar teaches you how to think like a millionaire. It's a expensive intensive seminar.

But working here isn't the best thing past few days. The best thing was i get to hug my babe to sleep for the past four days, four days in a row. Ahh, i miss the four days ): Hugging your love one to sleep is the best feeling ever ! For four days i didn't separate from her, even working we were chosen to be in the same sector which is in charge to doing database key in. I've seen her 24 hours for four days. Heheheheheh ! How i wish i get you see you even longer ):

How i wish the four days didn't have to end ): Now i'm home and i can't hug you to bed, i felt like something is missing ):

 Our entrance tags (:

Very early in the morning, just woke up faces !

Camwhore early in the morning. tsk tsk.

Heheheheheheh ! loves,

I love this picture ! (: i love you most !

And loook, a smiley bite mark !

Then on Monday, we went One U for a date. Hehehehehe ! We had Amore brownies again, delicious ! After that we went for a movie ; Wreck It Ralph ! Nice, funny, sad movie (: Worth watching. Heh.

Amore brownies ! :D

Merry Christmas, my angel (:


Babe, i know things has been happening and i'm very sorry for putting you through situations again ): but no matter what anyone thinks, i love you very muchh and will never leave you no matter what ! (: I will never leave you and i know you won't leave me, because you promised (: You will be my future (: not anyone else ! I love you tonnes and very much and the most ! Hehehehehhe ! Truthfully, trust me (: I won't disappoint you.



No matter what, 
I won't leave you (:
I love you !

No comments: