Dec 12, 2012

Happy 12.12.12 !

Today is the last day you will see repetitive date, it's 12.12.12 today. A very special date and is a happy kid's birthday ! Happy Birthday, Wei Wei/Kelly/Ribbon ! 

Brought the kids out for a movie today. Watched Rise of The Guardians again. Although i watched it twice,  i don't mind it. A good cartoon for kids !

After movie, went back to babe's place to cut the birthday cake and sing some birthday song and she's one year older already (: Helped them to set up their circus tent also and they had so much fun with it. Heh.

And then and then, before all these happened, my babe bought some glow in dark heart shape for me to stick on my ceiling. I'm done with those stars ! Hehehehehe ! Thanks, babe (: It was very sweet of her ! I love you :*

Birthday girl and the elder sis (:

Birthday girl ! :D

Shy little girl :P

Happy Birthday Wei Wei and Happy Birthday in Advance, Xander ! 

Happy with her birthday gift, Circus Tent (:

Booooo !

And yeah, he's having fun too (:



Time to cut the cakeeee !

All of us in the small circus tent ! Hot ~

Circus lion ! Roarrrr ~

After everything, i made my way home. Aunties coming down for dinner, thank God the traffic jam wasn't so bad ! Heheheheheh !

Babe, i enjoy spending time with you the most (:



I love you (:

No comments: