Dec 10, 2012

Happiest Five Days Ever ! :D

Parents' and sister went to Genting Highland for 5 days this time. These 5 days, i spent a lot of time with my babe and i enjoyed every single second of it (: with her, i don't feel that i'm alone for the five days ! We did a lot in five days :D

We went watched Rise Of The Guardians ! Nice movie, good cartoon for kids. Hehehehehe ! I liked the cartoon at least. They have Santa, Easter Bunny, Sandman, Toothfairy and Jack Frost. Its a very fairytale-like movie. Worth watch twice (:

But before movie, we had Amore brownies again ! Mm-mmm yumm yumm ! With vanilla ice cream on top. Ahhh, just thinking of it makes me wanna get some ! And yeah, some camwhore sessions. Hehehehee !

Normal ~

And then ...

Boo ! ~ (:

Fudgy chocolate brownie with vanilla ice cream (:

In the cinemaaaa ~

After movie, we went back to my babe's place to play with kids and have her mum's home cook dinner. Hehehehe ! I love kids a lot and i don't know why. I have a lot of fun play with them on that day.

When we reached at her place, the kids were asking her to play Art Class with them. They have the aprons and necessary stationary ready. So cute ! Kind of reminds me when i was young.

Since i did not "sign up" for Art Class, i just took pictures ! Making fun of my babe :P

The kids and her (:

This is Little Xander (: Cuteeee !

Tadaaa ! (:
After all the fun times, we watched Ted in the room and after that have our dinner. Her mum's home cooked meal. Delicious ! And then ! She pluck all my beard one by one, it hurts so muchhh ): I can't remember did this happened on the same day or not, but this happened ! Hahahahah.

Then there's this one day, should be Friday, we rushed back to her place after class just to play with the kids. Hehehehe ! First we went have our brunch at TTDI. Had some prawn mee, char kuey teow and wan tan mee. All are not bad :D

When we reach her place, it was almost their nap time. Played with them for a while then we napped with the kids. I get to sleeep ! Woke up at around 5 in the evening, the aunt came back from hospital and babe need to get some meds for the aunt and buy some hair dye. We went SS2 mall, and brought Ribbon along. Cute name x) and she wanted to take a picture with the big snowman and so she did (:

Frosty the Snowman, you're huge !

Went back to her place at around six in the evening, Ribbon's dinner time, played for a while more after that and she went home. 

So much had happened in the past five days that i can't remember the sequence of the events. Hehehehe ! Oh, i also went and get a new haircut. I supposed it's funny looking as my babe keeps laughing at it ): 

After the haircut, rushed home and shower and rushed to my babe's place for dinner as her aunt wanted to see her and was waiting for her with Little Haqeem. Too bad i took to much time with shower and the haircut, only get to play with Haqeem for a little while ): 

 Me, getting my hair cut.

After dinner, Me and babe had our dinner and after that watch Ted again. Hehehehe ! 

Then on Saturday, i went shopping with her and her mum. From The Curve to Ikano to Ikea to Tesco and to One Utama. It was a very very very long day of shopping but i had fun. Heheheehhe ! Seeing how my babe actually shops :P Went shop for clothes and shoes and more shoes. I never shopped so many places in a day in my entire life before ! Hahahahah !

And on that day was my first time eating Ikea's food court food. It actually taste quite nice. The queue was very long but i can say it's worth it. Babe's mum treat us for lunch. Thanks (:


This is some salmon, taste nice :D

This is fish and chips !

Some chicken wings,

And additional fries ! :D
Didn't get to try their famous meatballs, cause babe and aunt don't eat beef. Don't wanna me disrespectful (:

After done with Mutiara Damansara shopping malls, we went to One Utama to shop a while more then we went back to babe's place. It was raining ~ Oh, and we already purchased tickets to Alex Cross at 11.20 night at Tropicana Mall. So, chilled at her place and had dinner till it's about movie time and we went out (:

And that is how i spent my five days ! :D 

Thanks, babe for not leaving me lonely (: Without you, i would not know how am i going to survive five days alone at home. Heheheheh ! Thanks for taking care of me, thanks for caring for me and thanks for loving me (: thanks for being there whenever i needed you, thanks for everything ! I love you very very muchh (: Thanks for everything.

And oh, i love your new hair ! Hehehehe ! And the colour (:



i love you (;



No comments: