Nov 15, 2008

1st Day In Singapore

Today i reached Singapore at about 4pm.
In the bus was so boring.
Lucky got they serve breakfast and MOVIES !!

When reached Singapore, it was raining.
My niece came and fetch us.
First destination is to Kevin Seah.
To see my another niece wedding dress.
Its was beautiful but still few changes must be made.
After that we went to my niece's home.

Today, she specially cooked chicken rice ! and soup !
Its was delicious ! Thanks !

Then after dinner, we joked a while.
Then, my niece went out for a walk with my cousin sister.
While me and my nephew went cycling.
A long long cycling.

With bicycle, we went alot of places.
Malls, courts, apartments, seaside, lakes. and many more.
Then my nephew buy me donut and a pearl tea. Thanks.
Its was nice.

Went we reached home, we were sweating like mad dogs ! HAHAHA.
Then took shower and watch football.

No comments: