Nov 25, 2008

Back To The Old Boring Days !

I'm back from Singapore.
Which means i'm gonna suffer of boring-ness for the next one month.

Singapore was fun.
Days over day will never be boring cause its all about outing everyday.
Almost walk in every mall in Singapore.
Its much safer too.
Its so safe until a girl dare to walk alone at 3 in the morning.
Houses there are huge too.
In my whole i life, i had never sleep in such big room alone before.
Toilets are huge too. Its like a room.
People there are friendly too.
Way friendly.
Although its a small country but everything there is way better than in Malaysia.
Seriously, no joke.
You can pay cab fares with credit card.
Cabs there got GPRS machine.
Its just so high tech.
Christmas deco has also done at Orchard Road.
It was so nice !
If only Malaysia is like Singapore.
Anyways. We cant blame Malaysia.
Its the *****'* country.
We can change the politics in Malaysia.

But, my home is still in Malaysia.
But now, my aim is too really study so i can be a pilot one day.
Cost for piloting now is 100k plus.
I dont know how much will it be next time.
I really hope i can reach my aim.

Anyways, pray for me that my PMR results will come out welll !

1 comment:

єміко えみこ™ ♥ said...

Since when u want to be a pilot? LOL anyway u sure can be one if u believe in yrself! Good Luck!!