Nov 4, 2008

You're Not Reasonable !

Before PMR you told me,
'After PMR you can have all the fun you want'.
But, now you just asked me stay at home !
I cant even go somewhere near my house.

I go Desa you scold.
Sister go Bukit Bintang you let.
I go KLCC you scold.
Sister go 1U you let.
What is this ?

Yesterday i just went to KLCC to see my love.
You scold me. Wanted to take my Singapore holiday away from me.
Did you ever ask me with a calm voice i go out for what ? Did you ?
Did you ever ask me calmly why am i sad sometimes ?
Do you ever understand my feeling ?

You always say how you survive last time. School time.
Its different now. Now we have cinema with an affortable price.
Do you have last time ?
Now we have public transport that almost bring you anywhere you want.
Do you have last time ?
Now it's the modern days.
You cant expect a 15 year old child to stay at home reading newspaper.
Its just not reasonable.

Some more, i got transport go and home.
I dont think there is any reason why you are you so worry.
I also come home before night falls.
Haiz. I want my like to be perfect.
Not suffering.

No comments: