Nov 7, 2008

Happy Belated Birthday Mum !

Today. Main plan was just bring my mum and dad watch movie and eat.
As a birthday present since she is not free on the exact date of her birthday.
So, i book Quantum Of Solace few days before today.

I went to KLCC earlier with my friends to watch Quantum also.
Wah gave me a ride to LRT station.
Then bought ticket and go to KLCC.
We were kinda late.
Alyssa left the tickets at the counter.
We took it and move in.
Its was a boring movie.

After that, went see darling a while.
Just a while. Dont wanna cause her in trouble.
Then, Wah planned to eat sushi.
But, ended up eating nasi lemak at Mdm Kwan. Tam was working there.
After that, Wah they all wanted to look for jobs.
So, walked here and there.
Then about 3, darling called and its her lunch hour.
So, i went to 4th floor food court look for her.
She was sitting all alone. I can see she's very boring.

But, i only get to see her a while.
I don't even have the chance to hug her.
Then about 3.45, she went back to work.
After that, i went looking for my parents to give them the tickets.
Then at 4, its time for them to get in cinema.

Then, i was looking for movie to watch.
But no early movie. Haiz.
So, i just walked around the whole KLCC.
Walk and sit. Walk and sit.
Wanted to go find darling but i dont wanna disturb her working.
So, just walk pass.
Then, time flies slowly.
Walking here and there and finally movie its over.
So, i went up and look for them but they are not out.
Until i call my dad and he say he is at Starbucks.
So, finally i found them.
Then walked around. See phones, shoes, toys.
I was expecting my sister to pull mum into Miss Whatever because it was just beside ToyCity. But, no luck.
Then, wanted to eat already. Headed to Nando's.
Then, some shirts pulled mummy into Isetan.
Then, dad and me went to men's section at second floor.
When we came down, lost mum.
So, we headed to Nando's. Maybe there went first.
But no. Saw my elder sister. I asked dad to go in and get place first.
Me and sister went to find mummy.
Minutes later. Found mum.

Then went eating. Order first.
Its was 7 plus. Darling's going home time.
So, she was outside. I went and find her.
Found her. Hug her a while.
Then she say she is tired.
So i just thing i never thought i would ever did.
I just hold her neck gently and kissed her.
I seriously never tought i would do that.
But, its not a French kiss. Just a normal lip kiss.
Then she went home.
Then after dinner, me and family went home. Kinda tiring. =]

No comments: