Jan 15, 2011

Perhaps.

Perhaps everything does changes in time, although i hope they don't. Perhaps, its time to start to get used to you far away from me. Perhaps, its time to start thinking seriously for once, what's best for me, me and me only. Perhaps, its time to do things that will make me happy, feel better. Perhaps, its time to be a little selfish in everything. Its time to think what to study, its time to think what to do, its time to think how to get used to new surroundings, its time to think what i like without giving a damn about other, its time to start doing what i feel.

Yes, i'm sad that you're going so far but that does not help in anything. So, best of luck in studies to you and in whatever you do ! and i'll see you when God plans when i can see you.



God bless you and me,
I love you

No comments: