Jan 24, 2011

Shits and Stuffs.

Another night alone, its not a complain but a good thing actually. Time when i can just sit by myself and think what i have to think. Studies is a problem. It's almost the end of January soon and i still haven't make up my mind what to study. This is because i don't have confidence in myself, i'm afraid i will fail my studies and waste my parents' hard earn cash. I don't even dare to imagine my SPM results ! Every time i think what to study, options do pop out in my mind. It's just that i'm not sure i can do it well a not, i don't even know what am i interested.

Importantly here is there's something you don't know about me. I didn't tell you is because i thought that i will change, but unfortunately i didn't. I have a problem with not seeing my girlfriend every day, in other words, i have problems with distance relationship. Because besides my parents, my girlfriend is my second important person. I need you always at least near me because i don't know when i'll be sad, or depressed, stress or happy. All this happens randomly, and with you at least near me, its easy for me to see you when i need you. I need you to keep me company, to keep me loved. But, i never blame my girlfriend if she's forced to move further away. Its just me and distance relationship problem. All i can wish now is nothing to go wrong and i can keep hanging on till you're done studying. This is a thing that i think you should know.

What's next is i'm sick looking at people flirting with other guy's girl. I mean, why you want to do that ? "As long as she's not married, i have a chance", that's a true statement but why destroy someone else's relationship ? Another true statement is "May the best man wins". So, if the girl choose the other instead of you, you can pretty much FUCK OFF because the girl made her choice. Don't still go send the girl stuff about love anymore. Be smart every time, taken girls are just meant to love a guy only. Don't be mean trying to destroy other people's relationship just because you don't have one. What isn't meant for you will never be yours. Accept the fact that the opposite is better than you. and Karma is true, whatever you do now, you'll get it back later. I bet you don't want people to destroy your love life right ? Don't waste time harrasing people through social networks, because i can tell you honestly, its pathetic ! You fail as a mature person.

Even if you want to harras, make sure you got the balls to do what you've said. Don't just be man on social networks, then a pussy in real life a somebody asks you out to settle problems. You might think disturbing people's love life through social networks will pissed that person off only. But other than that, people in the whole social network will think you're nothing but a lifeless piece of crap that had lost the girl you love to another better person.

and Guys, please don't go do suicides because of break ups. If the girl ever dump you, it just mean that the girl isn't right for you. Yes, its sad and all but get over it as soon as possible. Dying for some girl that dosen't like you is the dumbest thing. There are bigger fish to catch in the sea, many other girls that might be better than your previous.







My thoughts are wide, my feelings are as much as yours.
My thoughts aren't simple, try to understand.

No comments: