May 19, 2012

Complicated.


I'm gonna keep this a short one. Not to say i don't like being a relationship or i prefer being single because both have their pros and cons. As i'm single now, although i'm enjoying life, i still miss my life when i'm in a relationship. Those times when you got a loved one to hug, to kiss, to date, to chat, to hang out with and importantly, to spend time with. I really do miss hugging a loved one, as in girlfriend and boyfriend. I don't know why, it just feels good. Makes me feel loved, and not just by my parents but some one out there too. But in relationship, there are too many things to care and worried about. Jealousy, monetary, lifestyle, who you hang out with, who you talk with, can't flirt around. Almost close to being tied up on a chair. Relationship without these things just isn't an ordinary relationship.

Being single in the other hand is just living the life it is supposed to be. Carefree, can't flirt around without worrying anyone getting jealous, don't have to choose among friends, no problem making friends with girls and all. But there are times when being single, you'll get this jealous like feeling when you see couples around you. It reminds you the good times you had with your ex and all and it tempts you to be in a relationship again. This is what i'm facing and i'm trying to fight it. Sometimes, it's hard and i have to force myself to think about the cons in being in a relationship.

To a certain person, is not that you're not right for me, maybe i'm just not ready yet and worried that you might regret choosing me.


Single doesn't mean lonely,
Love doesn't me Happiness.

No comments: