May 28, 2012

Y U NO Stay Put ?!



Been spending a lot lately and by a lot, i really mean A LOT ! In this month alone, i think i've used RM500 in total, maybe more. It feels like my money is flying away by its own ! Don't know what i spent on also. The only thing i bought was a speaker, which only cost me about RM30 and i don't recall buying anything else. Guess, that means food and parties. I've been eating a lot too lately, i don't know why but i just have that huge appetite. Never ate so much ever since 14 years old and i've put on weight and all. Very depressing ! If i control eating, i might solve and financial problems and my weight problems. Heheheheheh ! My the strength be with me.

What's next is assignments ! All coming in at the same time and due at the same time also ! In between, we have tutorials and presentations and all. I don't know how to handle this Semester and it's already week 5. Another 9 more weeks then Finals and honestly, i haven't started studying yet. Assignments haven't start yet, not even a draft. Taking things very easy this semester and beginning to regret ! Wasted so much time sleeping and playing but one thing i won't regret is when i'm partying ! I will never regret partying because it was worth my time and fun !

Signing off ! (:

No comments: