May 27, 2012

Long lost Missing piece.


After so long, after so many months, i still failed to forget you. Still can't get you out from my Life. After so long, i still missed you on random days. I tried going with the flow, but looks like it's going no where. I just can't forget you, it is much much harder than i thought it would be. You've became a part too deep of my Life, that when you left, a big part of my Life just disappeared in a snap. But, this isn't the worst part.

What's worst is watching you got over me already, knowing you got over me, feeling we're not even attached any more. It's like we've became Strangers. Yes, we do chat sometimes but it was just strangers-like chat. Those kind like to check on each other about how's life had been going and all. It's just so sad, depressing.

Every time we chatted, there's this urge in me to tell you " I miss you ", there's this urge in me to ask you " Can you please forgive me for all that i've done ? ", there's this urge in me to ask " Can we get back together ? ", there's this urge in me to say to you " I LOVE YOU ! ". There so many things i wish to tell you and with all my Heart, i really wish we could go back to the time when our Love is strong.

Every time when i see you update or post something on social networks, i will just automatically click into your profile. Just to check how's your Life had been going. Sometimes when i thought of you on random days, i would just look at our picture together. Although we didn't take much picture together, what i have with me is enough to keep me thinking about you for hours, sometimes day. Reminiscing our past, our times together, sweet and bitter or bitter-sweet moments too.

But then again, it seems like you're much happier now, worry-free, get to do things you like and you smile all the time. You're joyful and happy ! I'm glad that you're happy and living your Life the way you wanted to.

Maybe breaking-up was the right decision for you, and i'm little glad that i didn't went against it. At least one of us is happy. Hopefully your next will be better than me, much better. The one who can really understands you. Hopefully, when that day comes, i've already got over you, got over us.






I really do miss you, right now. Yesterday, today and tomorrow, J.




One person being happy
is better than no on is.
I love you, still.

No comments: