May 4, 2012

Love Yourself.



To love a person correctly, you must firstly learn to love yourself correctly. If you can't love yourself right, how are you gonna love other right ? I'm not talking about loving your mum or dad here, i'm talking about having a girlfriend/boyfriend and loving them right. Loving a person is easy, simple, but the thing is loving them right. You can say " I love you " but not doing any commitment which to me is totally irresponsible. You can confess your love for somebody in the sweetest way, but it would not last if you don't love them right.

What i meant about loving a person right is not kissing them every second of the day, hugging like there's no tomorrow and obviously, not sex. Loving a person right is when you love a person so much that it's impossible for you to fall in love with Megan Fox even if she confess her love to you or when Captain America confess his love for you. Loving a person right is respecting each other's opinion, knowing the good and bad of each other and still decide to accept each other's way of lifestyle. Loving a person right is loving him or her without requiring them to change for you in matter of looks, dressing. There are many ways to love a person right.

How are you going to love a person right when you can't even love yourself ? Can you accept your good and bad ? Do you accept the way you are right now ? To me, this is the two main things to love yourself. Accepting yourself for who you are is the main point. Living happily with your strength and weakness and be confident with your strength and weakness.

In my opinion, many relationships don't last long is because of the failure in loving your loved ones right. At least mine are like that. Most of my relationship ends is because i have no confident on my strength and weaknesses such as in sense of looks and wealth and health. I look down on myself fairly much, telling myself i have no chance against other guys and therefore, i plan to end my relationship so that i won't get hurt when my girlfriend find another guy. Besides, i, most of the time, not always, love a person more than i love myself. I made myself sad to keep her happy, i suffer isolation by friends to spend more time on her, i think about her more than myself and at one point, all i want is to see her next to me every morning and i'll be happy when the correct thing to think is to be happy everyday because i get to wake up still on my bed. My point is i failed to love myself the way i should.

Today, i think back about those stupid and pathetic things i've did, i regretted. Ending a relationship just because i'm worry of losing and getting hurt. I should have had confidence in myself and stay strong in the relationship cause now i realised that there are always people who are better than you. Then i guess looking down at my self frequently is the stupidest things ever. I'm sure God made me this way for a reason, and if only that time i thought this way, bad relationships wouldn't had happened.

Furthermore, i gave up too much, i love another person more than myself. But now i know, we can love no one more than ourselves. The maximum you can love a person is as much as you love yourself. There's no point in making yourself sad just to keep the opposite happy. To love yourself, keep yourself happy always. Do things that make yourself happy. Everything we do should be a win-win situation, mutual benefits. Make time for yourself and your love ones. That way, both of your can be happy and importantly, sleep with a hope of seeing yourself still on your own bed, in your own home everyday. It means that you survived another and given the chance to live on.

It's not hard to love yourself because as long as you're happy, it means you're doing it right. Weaknesses and strengths proves that no one is perfect and always bear in mind that there are people who are better than you somewhere out there. This creates motivation for you to do better in whatever you do everyday. As hard as being optimistic is, i think is a very important thing to keep yourself happy. Make the best out of the worst and make the best out of the best.

Love yourself to love another (:


Cheers (:

No comments: