Nov 21, 2012

Don't leave me please.

Still lost and depressed. I don't know what to do but i know one thing for sure is that i can't let you go. From last night till now, every time i see our pictures again, tears came rolling down because i realize i might actually lose you this time. I really can't lose you, you mean so much to me and to my life. You're my everything.

Breaking up is a  fatal way to solve problems for both of us.  Why did you make that decision ? It doesn't help, it doesn't make me happier and definitely doesn't stop hurting me. You told me you make that decision because you don't wanna hurt me any more and it's a one shot thing rather than hurting me bit by bit everyday. You making this decision hurts me even more and evolves hurt to pain. I know the feeling of letting a person go and it's not that easy and it hurts inside and it feels pain. I don't want to go through it again. Wouldn't it be better for us to go through problems together, solve it, learn from it and live happily ?

You're too important to me. You always say that you don't deserve my love and things i do for you but actually, what you don't realize is you actually deserve more that what i have to give or what i had gave. I wouldn't stop smoking or drink less if there wasn't you. I would have waste the time of my life doing nothing for anything. You gave me a target, a goal in my life and that goal is our future. Our future is what i'm working hard for now, i found a meaning in life and that is you. I wouldn't be thinking maturely if there no you in my life. I would be just gaming everyday at home, no knowing when's day and night. Without you i'm definitely nothing.

Without your love, i'm lonely, not knowing where i can or where i should go with my problems in life. You, besides being my girlfriend, became my ultimate friend. You taught me to stay calm and think in every situation that occurs between us. Then slowly we got through it. You're definitely a person i can tell my problems to because you knew me, you understood me.

Being with you has changed my life so much. You had changed me in a positive way and that is what you deserve everything and more than i could give you.You're my everything, you made me who i am today. You taught me to respect people and taught me to enjoy the little things in life. You made me realize that money really isn't everything and money can't buy happiness.

True love is happiness. I believe that you're my one true love because, despite that you asked for break up twice, i can't let you go. I can't say " Okay ". Attitude can be changed, like how you changed mine but true love only come once a life time. I really don't want to lose you, i need you in my life. Don't you think i'm your true love ? I sure you did because if not, you wouldn't promise a future together with me.

I'm seriously nothing without you. I will have no goals in life, motivation or determination. I need you to keep my life in shape. I need your love to be my strength when i am weak, your love to keep me accompany whenever i feel alone. I need your love to show me the meaning of true love and lead me to my future. Importantly, i need you. I need you in my life because you're the missing piece in my life. You complete me.

Every time we quarreled, i don't apologize for nothing. Being patient and tolerate is another. I apologize because i thought of you. I always put myself into your shoes, to understand how are you feeling and why you're angry or whatever. I apologize because when i put myself into your shoes, i realize that i would do the same thing too and then i realize i was wrong.

This isn't a drama, you don't leave me because you don't wanna hurt me any further and want me to be happy. If you're worried about hurting me, no worries because you never did. If you're worried about your attitude, no worries because i can help you and change it together. Finally if you're worried about not deserving my love and everything i have to give, no worries because i can and i will show you that you deserve more than i can give.

Just don't leave me, you promised you won't leave me. At least give us another try, let our relationship try again. Give our relationship another chance to make things right, please. I don't want to lose you and i don't want you to leave me. I love you, i love you very much to let you go just like that.

Just one more chance, let our relationship try one more time. I can show you that this decision you make was the stupidest decision ever. Just one more chance. Please, don't leave me. Think about all the happy moments we had. All the smiles, pictures we took, things we experienced, places we went and times we spent. It's all just to much to let it go just like this.



Please don't leave me,
I love you very much
And i know you do too.

No comments: