Nov 7, 2012

Recently (:

First and foremost, Happy Birthday Dearest Mummy ! :D Although it's your 55th birthday, but you're always 21 to me. Looks of a 55 years old woman but contain a 21 years old lady's ability, strength and spirit (: You will be always my one and only dearest mother (: I love youu very muchh <3 p="p">

May your wish come truee (:

Life can get very interesting when you least expected it. For a moment you might think today will be another ordinary day and the next, God surprised you with a day filled with fun and happiness. The following few pictures were taken at a few random days.

There are many ways to be happy. For example being with you loved ones (:

 Smart, cute kid ! Dumb dumb elder adult x)

 This dog, can stink all of a sudden. But he's cute !

This was today, one of my classmate's birthday. Happy Birthday, Alex ! :D This is one unique present ! Almost whole class went for his birthday celebration (: And then, as usual, Cream War ! 

 I got to say, this is very ugly ! x) no offense.

Went to babe's home today. Her mum cooked me some delicious pasta carbonara ! Wanted to had more, but i was full that time. Regrets ! ):

 And this cute little Xander ! 

 So cute till i feel like kidnapping him and make him mine ! Hahahahah !

 Look at those cute smiles ! The kid's and My babe's 

And finally, family photo ! Nahh, just joking. The kid's not mine.
Only the girl is x)

Really enjoyed my day today (: Delicious meal and fun time with the kids ! Superman ~ Shooooooooooooo ~ Heheheheheh.

No comments: