Nov 23, 2012

Thank you, Love (:

After so many days, the worse has finally come to an end. Thanks for not leaving me, thanks for giving us another chance, thanks for trusting us, thanks for giving our relationship another chance to grow. I really don't know what i would do if i really lose you just now, today.

I'm glad you chose to be with me again. I finally understand why people always say " You know you're with the right one when you're with the right one ". I know you the right one because i never cried so much for anyone before. I'm actually afraid and scared that i will lose you.

After today, i will enjoy every little things in life. Make every memory the best memory of our lives. Make the best out of every moments with you.

I might not be Mr Perfect but i will try to be your Mr Perfect, your dream guy. I know i can be an ass sometimes, but i don't mean to hurt you. I might not affords things you want, but i sure can afford memorable memories, things you can't buy with money. I want to be your first and your last, i want to be the guy and the person who cheer you up whenever you're sad, be there whenever you needed a shoulder, lights up your day every time of your life and i want to be the guy you want to have a future with. I want to be your everything.

The three words " I love you " is easy to say. I'm gonna prove to you that i really love you, i'm gonna show you that i really love you. I love you for who you are and for what you are. 

I can prove to you that i'm really happy with you all the time. Just look at all the smiles we have, each picture and there's more. 
















What charms me the most is your sweet smile. There's a reason why i can't be mad at you, because like superman, you're my kryptonite. Every time i look at your smile, i feel happy. When i see your smile, i don't want to be angry.

Babe, all i can say is i love you very much. We could be like Sonny and Cher, Honey and Bears, Alladin and Jasmine, Lets make it happen (: 

No comments: