Nov 25, 2012

Good times and stuffs !

On Friday, done with my first presentation of this semester. Didn't do pretty well, i felt. Didn't really prepared for it ): But anyways, one presentation down and 3 more to go. Got to try on my new slack trousers and i don't like it. I don't like the cloth type actually. Although i still look good in it, but i don't like it. Hahahahahaha !

These are the people who presented on the same day (: Well done all.

Right before presentation, or after. I can't remember. Heheheheh.

And couple formal tees ! (: Babe so short ! :P

Didn't went anywhere that day. Lecture ended early, chit chat in the car then drop her at the LRT station. I miss her right after that ):

Yesterday, went to her place for her home made bak kut teh. Her mum made bak kut teh and it very much taste like my mum's. Delicious and i love it ! Had a very filling dinner. Thank you, aunty ! Sorry no pictures of the bak kut teh. Just know that it is delicious ! Yum yummm ~ 

After dinner, me and her family brought some kids to Tesco Extra and went to the arcade. Then, the kids went wild. They want this and they want that. Hahahaha !

I'm a happy kid ! Heheheheh.

Pop goes the weasel. I think it's a weasel at least.

Pop pop pop pop pop !

For this girl, is " Die die dieee ! " She's 8. Hahahahha !

"Die die dieeeee "

Pose !

The baby girl's sister. Elder sister.

A good driver, he won the match (:

 Ba Dumm Dumm !

"Can i eat this cotton candy now ?"

"Pretty pleaseee ?"

I am a happy girl once moree. Hahahahah !


Air Hockey match : Me vs The Kids.

 Hold still !

Dumm dumm

Da da dumm dumm !

Last Air Hockey Match : Me vs An Eight Year Old.

Tadaaaa ! Our timeee ! (:

After that, her parents and the kids went home.  We went a catch movie; Twilight : Breaking Dawn Part 2. Movie ended at about 12am, a two hour movie. Wanted to get a drink before homee but too bad it's too latee ): Drove her homee then i drove myself homee. Hahahaha ! Missed her right after she left my car ):

I had a very fun day yesterday ! It was almost perfect ! Good foood, good times and fun times with kids. But it would be a perfect day if the day didn't have to end (:

I love youu (:

No comments: