Apr 7, 2013

Finally, Waiting Comes To An End ! (:

All wait has come to an end and i have to say, i'm very happy that we're officially back together now (: thanks for keeping up, babe. I love you very much ! and now currently, i'm missing you very much ):

On this last day, went over to babe's place because the mum was making steamboat for dinner (: On that morning, have to wake up early because have to drive mum to work. Came back, i can't sleep back already ): Spent my time watching movies and downloading movies. So much movie to watch now ! Heheheheh ! 

Did my stuff until it was about time to drive my mum home (: Before heading home, we went for lunch. Heheheheh! Dead hungry that time. After lunch, went pick up sis from her school and then head home. Stayed at home every since. hahahahah ! Watched another movie and continue downloading more movies for long term use :P When it was about 5PM, went shower and then head over to babe's place.

Drove the mum to Tropicana because wanted to get some seafood for the steamboat later. Shopped for quite some time and then only head back. Once back, babe and the mum was busy getting ready and i was just there doing .... nothing. Hehehehehe ! After everything was ready and all, then it's dinner time ! (:

The mum got ready various kinds of food ! Seafood to fishballs, everything ! For a monster like me, it was a freakin' buffet, some how. Hehehehehe !

This is Lala ! I don't know what's it called in english.

Steam steam boat boat ~

Cute Princeton (:

It was a very filling dinner, i enjoyed all the food especially the home made chilli. That was just pure awesome ! (: After dinner, babe went busy playing mahjong with her cousins, aunty and the mum (: I went in a played with the kids for a while but scared they get nightmare tonight from too much playing, i stopped and watched my movie ! (: Hehehehehhe !

Watched Faster and it's a good short movie. In my opinion that is. Babe came out constantly to accompany me. Even if it's just for a while, it's also more than enough (: Thanks, babe ! (: I felt like i'm distracting babe from enjoying the game :/ If i did, sorry babe ):

A month has gone and i'm glad i back with you ! (: I know it's hard to be with me and keeping up with my charades and even harder to forgive me for things i've done. But you're amazing !  Thanks for being with me again, thanks for keeping up with me. I will change for the better as i promised, no more lies that's the main thing. I love you very much, babe (:




End of waiting,
No more waiting,
I love you (:

No comments: