Apr 2, 2013

Twenty Seventh Day

Twenty seventh day down, babe! (: Sorry for missing another two days, exams and everything. How am i feeling today ? Feeling great because exams are finally over and also a bit sad because of some things ): I'm sorry, babe.

Exam today was okay but careless mistake cost me 20 marks, afraid i might fail this paper ): But anyway, what's done is done. Too late to do corrections already. Left the exam hall early with babe, then have to pick mum up from Carefour because she got no house keys. Then in the car, mum said something that offended babe. I knew it will offend her but she told me it was nothing.

After that, went meet up with other classmates then head for lunch nearby. After lunch, had plans to go watch movie at One Utama. Movie was 2.10PM, so after lunch, we rushed there and luckily we made there in time.


We watched The Last Exorcism, but honestly, it was the, by far, worst exorcism story ever. I don't know about what others think, but to me, this is the worst and not thrilling at all. Without the sound effects, the movie is nothing. But anyway, i watched every exorcism movie, would be a waste if i don't complete it. Heh.

After the movie, hanged around One Utama for a while then head to have desserts, Nadeje Cake Shop (:


I love layer cakes, but many people i know doesn't like it. I don't know why, but i guess, different people have different taste. We had cheese layer, praline layer and another one i don't know what's that. We chilled there for quite long, chit chat and nonsense and stuffs like that. Before we leave, we every Belated April Fooled the workers there, but didn't get to see how it turned out.

After desserts, we all went home on our separate ways (: I sent babe home, wanted to stay longer but i got things to do later ): Have to face the traffic jam and can't spend more time with babe today ): I miss you so much ):

Babe, i can swear that my mum didn't mean anything. I'm sorry ): But i can't blame you for feeling that way, because of what happened the other time. Sorry for putting you in a uncomfortable situation again today. What's worse is that i even made your mum angry, i'm very sorry. I don't know what else i can say besides sorry.



Twenty seventh day down, 
Still waiting,
I love you (:

No comments: