Apr 5, 2013

Twenty Eighth Day (:

Twenty eighth day down, babe ! Few more days to go (: How am i feeling today ? I feel great and happy (: Went out with babe and had dinner and movie (: I miss you, babe (:

Something happened the day before and babe and the mum was angry ): I don't know what else to say but sorry. But i promise i will make things right, with all my might (: But still, i'm very sorry for what happened. All bad things aside, it's a great day (:

The day before, babe told me she wanted to stay at home and accompany the mum for the whole day. At first we had a date, but babe didn't feel like it already because of what happen ): I'm sorry ): Can't sleep the night before, i slept in the morning and woke up at about almost noon.

Whole day i was just scrolling through Facebook and reading my story book. I was waiting for babe to text me ): It was obvious she was still angry because of her cold replies, but if i was her, i'll be mad too ): Again, i'm sorry, babe. ): Slowly, babe felt better, i guess, and plan to go watch a movie later at night. I was surprised, and straight said "Okay", of course. After that, babe went for a nap and asked me to wake her up later then come over.

Traffic was fine on my way there, everything was smooth and i was happy. But a bit nervous and shy because i made her mum angry also. I wouldn't know how to face the mum ): When i reached, babe wasn't ready yet. So, asked babe should i come in first or what and babe just told me to wait outside a while. I was having thoughts like, maybe the mum hates me already or don't like me. I was scared. But then again, the mum packed some extra tong shui for me, i don't want to be too sure but maybe the mum wasn't that angry anymore, i don't know.

Picked up babe and not knowing where should we have dinner. Decided to head over to Tropicana City Mall first and then see how. After a short survey of restaurants, we decided to go get the movie tickets first. Sadly, tickets for the GI Joe was sold out, even in every places nearby. We got no choice but to give up and have dinner ): We went to Bobalicious Smoothies for dinner and it was awesome, it was my first time there (: 

Chicken Ham Creamy Carbonara

Tomyam Spaghetti 

and desserts !

While having dinner, we decided to watch another movie instead. I guess G.I Joe have to wait (: After a long search, we decided to watch the new Ip Man movie and Paradigm, the only place with the movie time we wanted. We purchase using mobile, just in case. After awesome dinner, we went to Paradigm Mall (:

We reached a little too early. We walked around, we went to Tesco to buy rice for the mum, we had crazy sweet potato which tasted weird, then we walked around aimlessly until it was movie time. Bought a coke and went in the cinema (:

Movie was great, but i prefer the previous actor. Movie might look so much cooler and better.

After movie, it was kind of late already, so sent babe home straight. Babe passed my tongshui to me and i left for home also It was a good day, thanks babe (:

Babe, i'm sorry for everything. I know you don't like sweet talks but i love you very muchh (:


Twenty eighth day down,
Still waiting,
I love you (:

No comments: