Apr 18, 2013

Happy Monthsary ! (:

Happy Monthsary, babe (: Another month has passed and thanks for still being with me ! I'm super sure there's more months to come. You fill in any existing gap in my Life, you complete me and i hope i complete your Life too, i hope i was the missing piece in your Life too. Happy Monthsary, babe (: I love you very much ! 

But i guess, not going to have a happy monthsary again ): Sigh, things we do in the past does affect us somewhere in the future and for me, it's now. That time i was angry, i said stupid things that i don't even remember, and she found out. I rant to a friend, saying stupid things. I'm really sorry, babe ): But i really didn't mean any of it, i was just ranting. People do say stupid things when they're angry.

That time, it's also because i didn't understand you well i guess. I jumped to quick conclusions and things like that, which led to what happened and what i said. I'm truly sorry. I regret that things i've said and i did that night and if i get to do it all over again, i would treat you better, definitely wouldn't do what i had done.

I might have said mean things to you before but none of it is i mean it okay ? Even before we got together, i always call you names and say you ugly and all, i didn't mean it at all. All the time i was just joking, to get your attention perhaps, i don't know myself. I can't say that i love you at first sight because i really didn't have the chance to talk to you in the first semester, but you my attention and made me interested in you. I want to know you more, but the chance wasn't there at that time. I just want to get your attention, but i'm just shy to admit this.

Babe, i love you very much okay ? What i said before, i was just angry at that moments and stupid things came out of my mouth that even i wasn't aware off. But, you don't like explanation, so i will just stop here. Sorry this post had to be short.

Happy Monthsary, babe ! Hope our plan tomorrow still on ): The rare moment we get to celebrate our monthsary. But if you still don't feel like it, it's okay, i'll understand cause if i was in your position, i would feel the way you're feeling now. Lastly, i'm very sorry ):

I love you from the bottom of my Only Heart (:




I love you (:

No comments: